Friday, July 15, 2011

Cupcake Toppers

As a last minute {scramble} for a friends birthday I invited a few people over for some yummy Caramanda's Cupcakes and some much needed girl time. What I didn't expect was to want to add more to the cupcakes?

So I rushed to the craft closet which you may remember from long ago and grabbed a few simple supplies that most everyone has on hand!



{Things You Need}
Ribbon Scraps
Double Sided Tape
Scissors
Wooden Skewers/Toothpicks



I used the tape to secure my ribbon around the skewer once I cut in to the desired height. Then trimmed the edges and ta-da! A simple way to add decoration to cupcakes, small appetizers {sandwiches, sausage balls, or even a new style of a drink umbrella}.


It was fast and literally took 5 min.

Thanks for stopping by and I would love to see what great ideas you have been getting from LTC. Stop by our FLICKR page or drop us a line on FB!

Jessica

3 comments:

TLF July 15, 2011 at 2:09 PM  

i love using these to dress up cupcakes!!

Shug July 16, 2011 at 2:07 PM  

cupcakes are the thing now...This is such a clever way to dress them up...

Have Fun!

Shug

Shanea July 18, 2011 at 7:40 AM  

Cute! Super easy but big impact!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails