Friday, July 8, 2011

I ♥ Pickfair

I love Etsy.  Who doesn't, right?  

Have you heard of Pickfair?  It's a gem.  Trust me, I know a good Etsy shop when I see one.  Shops like this don't come along everyday and I believe they should be shared with the world.     


I am in the midst of planning my baby girl's first birthday party and Pickfair is helping to turn my vision into reality for the special day!

While their party planning stuff is completely fun and just what I had been looking for, they also sell gorgeous pillows.  Hello!  Party planning & pillows.  Two of my favorite things.  If you know me, you know my relationship with Pickfair was meant to be!

Just had to share some of the current eye candy from their shop.



Two things that make me want to shop here above other shops that also sell paper straws?  The fact that the photography showing off the items for sale is perfect.  Also the words on the main photo of each item  got me.  The little phrases are funny, cute, and show the character of the seller.  I would frame one of their photos.  They are that cute.




So these are the straws for my girls party and the cupcake holders.  I can hardly wait to use them.  They fit the party perfectly and I am so thankful to Pickfair for helping to give the party that extra level of cuteness!



The packaging will make you smile when it arrives.  So perfectly cute and fun!  


Seriously, you will love the sisters that run the shop too.  So sweet, prompt, and easy to work with!  If you have a party to plan or if you need amazing pillows to pretty up your home, Pickfair is the way to go!

And speaking of partying, check out our first link party here!  We are so excited to check out what our readers have been up to!  

Happy Friday!

6 comments:

TBonesMom July 8, 2011 at 8:37 AM  

I'm also in love with Pickfair...their shop rocks!

Adrienne & Lisa July 8, 2011 at 9:54 AM  

Thank you so much for this amazing post! We are so excited that we could help make your daughter's first birthday special! We are blushing with the wonderful words from you! Thanks again!
Adrienne & Lisa

Christine {Pure Joy} July 8, 2011 at 8:49 PM  

Thanks for spreading the word about Pickfair. I've added their shop to my Etsy favorites.

elizabeth July 9, 2011 at 7:55 PM  

Polka dot straws? How cute are those....

Shug July 10, 2011 at 6:01 PM  

What a fabulous place...I think I have found another love...
Hugs to you
shug

Patrice July 12, 2011 at 11:13 AM  

Wow, I'm in love with all the bold colors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails