Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Finds {Pinterest-My Style}

"That's a neat idea.."
"I like that one.."
"Me too!"

"I digg that one."
"I'll tweet that."
"Hmm.. where did I find that website?"
"Gosh..I wish I knew..."

These are all comments that many of us have had made a million times. Now, thanks to the wonderful world of PINTEREST we are all having {endless-gasps} of pinning our finds and sharing our ideas while we log everything!

I'm ecstatic to share with you today a couple of the TASTEMAKERS of Pinterest and I look forward to our Friday Finds as we peruse pinterest.


Sherry from Young House Love has been a favorite of mine for quite sometime; you can check her boards out here.
Some of her fabulous pinning inspirations are what inspires her DIY Board:




The next Tastemaker: Ben Silbermann is a pure pinn-ing genius as well as the Co-founder of Pinterest. He grabs me by the mouse and my heart goes click click click { or is it repin, repin, repin} when I login to his boards? I adore his board Gifts for Girl Friends.

You simply must check him out! Won't you? To do so, simply click here.



Pinning is my new found love and I can't wait to log in daily..I must admit I lie awake at night pinning and repinning.

Check out my personal obsessions here and I'm anxious to start following you as well.
Have a great weekend!

Jessica

4 comments:

Lauren Thomas September 16, 2011 at 8:56 AM  

Pinterest has seriously taken over my life! It's like crack!

Jessica September 16, 2011 at 1:13 PM  

Haha! I agree Lauren!

Samantha September 19, 2011 at 10:00 AM  

Someone please tell me how in the world you pronouce the name of this site! My mother and I keep going back and forth as to how you say it. Is it Pin- Trest, Pin-Ter-Est.... What in the heck! I love it regardless, but I would like to know how everyone else pronounces it.

Jessica September 21, 2011 at 9:18 AM  

Samantha! LOL I am saying Pin-trest, but by no means am I the pronunciation queen..but your comment cracked me up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails